The Yummy Chocolate Maker

The second in the series of interviews with women entrepreneurs.

Meet Akila Ramasamy,the maker of mouth-watering chocolates and pastries.
Akila is a multi-talented personality who has interests in various activities including baking and calligraphy.

Here is an interview with her,taking us into her journey of delicious home-made chocolates



Give us a peep into who Akila is

I am basically a home maker.Besides making chocolates and baking yummy pastries,I help kids in improving their handwriting and enhance their creative writing skills.

How did you get interested in chocolate-making

My hobbies are chocolate making ,calligraphy, mehendi and baking.I take classes for these.My confectioneries were liked by those who attended my classes.So upon the overwhelming response I started taking orders.

What are the types of  confectioneries you make

I am a chocoholic ,so decided to make them my own in a hygienic way and with better taste.I make white chocolate, dark chocolate and milk chocolate with nut fillings. Marie dips are very much liked by elders.
 
Akila's Chocolates and Pastries
 
 
 
 
What classes do you take in addition to chocolate-making

I take calligraphy and  baking classes .I teach ladies to bake sponge cakes,cookies,buns,puddings and tarts. 

Calligraphy Samples



Do you accept outstation and overseas orders?

I accept outstation and overseas orders as well.I had delivered kottans with assorted chocolates for a birthday party held last May in Virginia,Maryland as a return gift.It was liked by all for its uniqueness and taste.

Tell us about your motto in life

I love doing various stuffs which keeps my busy all day long.I am happy to have turned my hobbies as my profession.My motto is to transform the lives of kids and ladies and bring out the best in them.

So friends,wondering where to contact Akila for her home-made chocolates?
Here you go:

Email-r_akila@yahoo.com

Phone-9940218348


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Written for Day 12 of Ultimate Blogging Challenge


and


#DailyChatter


Labels: